Life was still good with new and interesting challenges thrown in. Everyone was happy to see that Jeff and Julie were starting a family. Then Jeff and Julie said, "Well, now that we've started this ball rolling, we need to keep it going... Emmah will need a sibling."
God grinned and said, "I agree and so I shall bless you with another." And so Nicholaus was born.
Opening the blinds... or in our case holding back the sheets with a clothes pin... so everyone can see how WE get through this thing called life... (If you're late in visiting or are looking for the birth announcement it is in the archive section... lower right margin click on 2/22/05)
Tuesday, February 22, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Needs pictures of the god-father!!! and the god-father needs pics of the kid to hang up!! :)
I can't send pictures if I don't know who needs them. Hmmm... can only be Ken... only you would say that I need to put your mug on here. Is that you Ken?
Post a Comment