I can’t believe that’s it been 12 daze since I last posted here… where does the time go? Ya know, someday (yeah right) I’ll keep things up to date here.
Got nothing of any real substance to report on… and so far, no bad news either… so I guess that in itself is something of substance isn’t it?
We’ve been contacted by the driver’s insurance, and a rep is supposed to come out this coming Tuesday to meet with me and hear my account of what took place…
I’ll try to keep the throngs of people reading my postings up to speed on what happens with Emmah vs. car.
We’ve decided to (stupidly?) take the plunge and demo our non functioning garage… instead of attempting to repair/restore. This will include pouring a new pad and everything… and I’m gonna build as much of it as I can… depending on how it all turns out, I might post a picture or two…
Toldja… not much to report…
2 comments:
Nice to see you are keeping this up to date...just need some new pics!!!Love Mom
We just sat down and read ALL of your postings and are fully up to date on the happenings at the Gudemans. Don't kow where to begin except to say that your gang is beautiful (every one)and you guys are something! Keep up the good work (parenting) and don't let that "neighbor" get away with anything! That's what insurance is for...and don't forget the one who owns those hedges...some responsibility there too, No? Keep writing.
Post a Comment