Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Sometimes The Bird Gets The Worm...

Ya know - I’m gettin’ tired of being the worm…

You’d think that by now there’d have to be something good to report since all I seem to write about are “bad” things. I can’t control what comes our way sometimes, but I wish the bad karma express would derail. Some more bad news to report… Nicholaus sprained his ankle jumping off the jungle gym yesterday. We’ve told him “a thousand” times not to jump off of it… but boys will be boys and most of you know how it goes… what do WE know? Live and learn. So he’s hopping around on one foot and crawling around as he means of locomotion.

Okay… on the lighter side of things… I’m happy to announce that Lyndsey finally seems to have figured out how to take a bottle, as in “eat”. For some of you, you know this is huge… for the rest of you… just take my word. It means that there’s hope for a more peaceful and quiet environment around here in the afternoon, and that she might go to sleep cuz she’s satisfied and not cuz she’s exhausted. Of course this was today and tomorrow is another day which we might have to start all over… after all, she will be going to sleep and might just forget come tomorrow.

Still have to settle with the “spectacular driver” recipient… we’re hoping that the police will hold up their end and get the information needed to complete the report. I went out and bought a new/replacement bike for Emmah today. Not much else to report on today.

I will be making some changes to the blogs here… not that anyone is really reading them of course, but for the two of you who are… I’m planning on making some changes. Of course I don’t know when I’ll actually get around to making them, hopefully sooner than later, but they will happen.

~Arrivederci~

No comments: