~Enjoy~
Opening the blinds... or in our case holding back the sheets with a clothes pin... so everyone can see how WE get through this thing called life... (If you're late in visiting or are looking for the birth announcement it is in the archive section... lower right margin click on 2/22/05)
Saturday, December 17, 2005
Okay... for those of you that have now read this year's letter and consequently have rushed to your computers to see if the rumor (that there were in fact other letters written) is true... you can see first hand that indeed it was. I've stored them where everyone stores everything... in the Junk Drawer. Click that link and you will be able to read them... but how you read them is up to you. You can read them in the order they are posted ... which means we will be losing children, or you can start at the bottom and read your way up to the top... in which case we will be adding children. See... so much to do here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Jeff & Julie,
Enjoyed the .letter. Lots' of interesting stuff going on for you. E-mail me at becky@wideopenwest.com and I will send you some pictures from Christmas Eve. I have a great picture of Rachael that I think you might like.
Enjoyed seeing you all.
Love,
Aunt Rae
Post a Comment