Okay, so now that most everyone in our respected (immediate) families know, I can shout it (to and) from cyberspace... there's gonna be a sixth... like as in... um... another baby.
I'm sure all of you are asking... Are they serious... why? A very valid question and not one that's lost on us either.
In reality... we realized that we still had an empty seat in the Sequioa (seats 8) kinda like an empty space on contestants row on the Price-Is-Right... c'mon down... you're the next contestant on let's bust this house. Perhaps that was achieved a couple of kids ago, but it's like eating a cookie... what's one more... eventually you get to the last one. I know, this is nothing like eating cookies (something else we also excel in) but there's only so much fanfare that can be had in announcing to the world that you're having a sixth child. Which in some ways is why this announcement is being done in more of a whisper than a shout and being done half way through the pregnancy.
Proof is in the ultra-sound on Lyndsey's page. The due date is mid October for those wondering... Now we've been forced into having to use two hands to show how many children we have.
So there ya have it...
1 comment:
OK I knew you guys couldn't leave it at 5...uneven number-- not good!
Congrats and hopefully we will be able to come up for xmas this year and see the "Brady Bunch". ;-)
Post a Comment